SIGH! and we are on to the next cycle.
I was planning on taking December off but once CD1 showed it's face I changed my mind. I'm trying to decide if I want 2 more vials or just go one at a time. The advantage of 2 is that I can combine the crazy shipping cost. I really don't want to be stuck with an extra vial WHEN this works and then have to either keep paying storage fees or let them pour the vial down the drain. Ugh! I'm trying to decide if in the end I'll be more annoyed about the cost of wasting a vial or the cost of the shipping.
I know that I could always donate or try to sell any extra vials but that could end up being a big hassle too.
Mostly I'm just really over this whole TTC thing. I just really really hate the whole process.
Scotland, Part Two
21 hours ago