Gosh, it's been awhile.
I've thought about posting more but would then get overwhelmed with how much catching up there was to do. I've been spending lots of time laying down and hoping that my lunch/dinner/snack was going to stay put.
* Just about 23 1/2 weeks and the nausea and throwing up has just started to get better in the last week or so. I'm finally having more good days than bad days.
The only upside is that because of all the weight I lost my pants still fit.
* I've been feeling lots of movement on the inside and to be honest it's kind of cool and more than a little freaky. I'm looking forward to being able to feel those kicks on the outside.
* If you know that I'm pregnant then you can tell that I'm showing. If you don't know than I don't think you can tell.
* I started the baby registry last week and good golly is it overwhelming! I still have to do some research on the bigger purchases like car seat, stroller, play yard, swing.
* My shower is turning in to a huge drama fest and honestly I don't even want one now. (the drama is worthy of it's own post that I'll be writing later).
You Make Yourself Sad
1 day ago