Thursday, March 26, 2009

One week down

So I'm one week in and I have at most one week to go. The first 7 days haven't been too bad on the 'making myself crazy scale' but I can feel some crazy ramping up for the next half of this TWW. I've been trying so hard to Just.Not. Think. About. It. but I do have some random moments of ... is that menstrual-ish cramping anything? Does my urine smell stronger? Am I feeling a bit sea sick? Can boobs cramp or am I imagining those twinges? Mostly I about think how much I really want it to work this time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the next week flies by for you. Crossing my fingers for a BFP!

Genkicat said...

Only a week left to go! Hang in there!

Pepper said...

Wishing you a speedy week leading to a BFP! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you! Hang in there! I know it isnt easy.

A n T said...

Here from LFCA: Only one more week...hang in there.

Queenie. . . said...

I'm in the exact same place right now!!! (Currently trying to figure out if CM means I AM or I'm NOT). I wish I were more patient. Best of luck to you, and if you find a way to make time fast-forward or stumble upon the fountain of utter distration, please let me know.

Anonymous said...

Hope this awful (long) week goes by quickly and that the result is something that makes you all weepy with joy!

The second week of the 2ww is hellish. I'm going to be on holidays for it. Hoo-f#ckin-ray, right.

Good luck!! (for the baby shower too!!)

Jess said...

Meg...thinking of you and hoping the days go quickly and painlessly (unless there are implantation cramps or something). Hang in there!