Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Wait Begins

IUI.2 on Thursday went well. Same as last time - good motility and lots of CM. Unlike last time I did have some cramping about an hour later but it wasn't too bad. The first few days of a TWW is always the easiest because I'm not obsessing or imagining potential pregnancy symptoms. It's day 6 or 7 that I start to get a little crazy. BETA is scheduled for 4/2 if I make it that far.

I met some friends out for drinks Saturday night and drank ginger ale all night. I almost didn't go because I didn't want to be obviously not drinking and I'm impressed that no one asked why I wasn't swimming in Jack&Coke. It was rough because one of the girls was raving about a pineapple vodka and sprite drink and I really really wanted to try it. Today it was a balmy 45 degrees out so I took my nephew outside for a little bit of nature and a photo shoot. We were going to squeeze in some fishing but the pond was still mostly covered in ice. He was very good about saying cheese and posing with minimal grumpy so I took him out to dinner as a reward.

5 comments:

Billy said...

Good luck!
Hope time flies :-)

Jess said...

Glad you posted because I was wondering how the IUI went. As Billy said, I hope the time flies. And I hope there's a beautiful thing at the end.

Pepper said...

All the best for this cycle! I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some more BFPs. :-)

Tanya said...

Wishing for a speedy week for you. The TWW sucks!

Jo said...

Yay--good luck Meg!