Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin seed hangover

Why do Star.burst candies make my face feel warm when I eat them?
Seriously, they do. g.oogle wasn't any help. Odd.

Halloween is my almost favorite holiday. Christmas barely beats it by pulling out all that good will towards others and flying reindeer. It's close though. I love the spooky stuff, pumpkins, pretty foliage, kids in costumes, candy and more candy. My nephew is past the age that he wants me to go trick or treating with him and I miss it. Me and my sisters would dress up with my nephew and take him out. One year we went as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and another year he was Buzz and we went as some of Andy's other toys. I was an etch-a-sketch.

Every year I look ahead to the next and think next year I'll have a little one of my own to introduce to Halloween. I really hope that next year is the year.

2 comments:

Pepper said...

I enjoy the little kiddies at Halloween too. I'm not much of a costume person myself, but I love handing out candy and seeing all the little costumes.

Next Halloween may we each have little ones of our own to share the holiday with.

Jess said...

Starbursts do the same thing to me!!!

I really hope you have a little bundle next year!