Saturday, November 1, 2008

29 to go

It's National Blog Posting Month or NaBloPoMo and I'm going to give it a shot.
OMG, who said that!

I have my doubts that I'll be able to post something everyday but maybe I'll surprise myself.

I started this blog on Livej.ournal as a way to work out my decision to persue becoming a mother on my own. It helped to write what I was thinking because putting the sentences together forced me to focus and be clear about how I was feeling. All of the entries were viewable by only me. I moved to this more public space because I was seeking out like minded gals with blogs and I wanted to be able to connect with the community as more than a lurker or anonymous commenter. I also realized that I was getting so much hope, encouragement, belonging, etc. out of reading the words of others in the same situation that just maybe adding my voice could be just as helpful to someone else.

Ok, so 1 down and 29 more to go

No comments: