Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I don't do mornings

I'm really a night owl. I love staying up all night and in the last few weeks I haven't been to bed before 4 or 5 am. I've always loved the quiet after everyone has gone to sleep. When I had a job to get up in the morning for my bedtime was never earlier than 1 am. I loved it when grocery stores used to be open 24 hours because late late at night was the best time to go shopping. No crowds to get in my way or make lots of noise.

I'm not a morning person at all. I would have to be at work before 9 (you know, when I had a job) and my brain just wouldn't kick in until after 11. It didn't matter how much coffee or sugar or even sleep the mornings were always a struggle.

2 comments:

Billy said...

A night owl too!
We also had a local supermarket here which started by being open 24 hours a day. What fun it was to go shopping in the middle of the night! Unfortunatly they stopped it (obviously wasn't worht it for them).

Dora said...

Me, too! Baby will be on my schedule. Bwahahahaha!