Friday, December 16, 2011

On to round 3

I got a positive opk yesterday afternoon and called the new place first thing this morning to get an appt.  It was a bit frustrating because they had to first reach the person on call to see when they could come in before they could schedule something.  Luckily I didn't have anywhere that I had to be today but I can see that maybe being a problem on a busier day.  Then again nothing about waiting for O and scheduling an IUI is ever convenient.  I had to take Mr. O with me because no one was around to watch him.  If I was still going to the fancy clinic I might have considering cancelling because the last thing I would want to do is parade him through the waiting room.  It wasn't a big deal at the new place because they are a regular practice so I didn't have to worry about it.

The midwife on call was very sweet and I barely felt a thing.  She said that everything was looking good.  I started to get killer O cramps later in the afternoon so I'm hoping that means that I got the timing right. 

Fingers crossed that the 3rd time is a charm.

No comments: