Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 7 of the Non-Challenge

I've decided to participate in The new 30 Day Non-Challenge! to get my blogging rolling again. I'll catch up with the days I missed hopefully this week. Want to play along? Some of the questions are 2 Mom focused but I'll just make those fit my SMC life.

Day 7 – What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? If you have children, what are their favorites?

Breakfast - Me: I don't normally eat breakfast but I do love eating out for breakfast. Love going to a diner and ordering two eggs over medium with homefries and toast. If I'm extra hungry and the grill is extra greasy I'll order a grilled bagel with cream cheese.

O: He seems to be a fan of scrambled eggs with cheese and a green veggie mixed in. Most days he has a banana or apple with a handful of cheerios and sometimes cheese or yogurt.

Lunch - Me: I'm a sandwich kind of gal. Salami with cheese on white bread w/ mayo is my favorite but I don't have it very often. It reminds me of when I was kid and would have lunch in my Nana's air conditioned tiny kitchen.

O: His naps usually fall right around lunch time so middle of the day is usually just a snack. Cheese stick, some kind of fruit, or leftover eggs from breakfast.


Dinner - Me: Honestly I should have answered all 3 meals with this... PIZZA.
O: A 3 way tie with pasta with scrambled hamburger, steak and an orange. Oranges are the only food that never ever get tossed onto the floor.

No comments: