Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Catching up on Days 1-6 of the Non-Challenge

All caught up! Want to play along?

Day 1 – Provide a picture of the space where you normally blog
I'm going to skip the photo because the space that I normally blog is in serious need of some cleaning. I have my laptop on top of an orange storage tub beside my bed. It allows me to get my internet fix while laying down in bed so while not very pretty it works.

Day 2 -Describe your high school self. What extracurricular activities, if any, did you participate in during high school?
High school me was happy. I had great friends, great hair and a pair of kick-ass acid wash jeans.

Day 3 -What are your guilty pleasures?
Chocolate shakes. I started drinking them while I was pregnant because they would stay down more often than other food and it's been a hard habit to break (...is that Chicago I hear?).

Day 4 – (for parents) What has most surprised you about parenthood?
(for parents-to-be) What has most surprised you about ttc?

I've been surprised at how easy it has been to have my life completely changed. I think that it's felt easy because I expected it to be so much more difficult.

Day 5 -What do you prefer to do on your birthday? If you have children, what do you prefer to do for their birthday?
Every year my Mom calls me at the exact time that I was born. I like to drive up to Maine and have lunch or dinner at a diner that makes an outrageously delicious chocolate chip cookie dough pie and do some outlet shopping.


Day 6 – When was the last time you tried something new? What was it and what was the result?

I tried brussel sprouts for the first a few weeks ago and I was surprised to find that I liked them. I'm trying to keep an open mind about what I feed Mr. O and model a willingness to try new things.

No comments: