Saturday, May 16, 2009

IUI.3 Done

I was updating my fer.tility fri.end chart and realized that today is only CD 14. I got my positive opk a day or two earlier than usual. IUI.3 is done and beta is scheduled for 5/29. The nurse said that my swimmers looked good and there was lots of fertile CM. Holy Cow do I have lots of CM! I wore the same shamrock socks as last time since they did manage to do their job. I just need to find lucky implantation socks since that's where things went wrong last time.

Knitting project for this TWW is a little pumpkin hat. I finally got the hang of purl so I'm rocking the stockinette stitch and will be taking decreasing for a spin. My local chain craft store is putting in a new yarn department so they had clearanced a bunch of product to make room. I couldn't' resist .99 cashmere blends, orange wool, baby blue mohair blend and some fuzzy pink skeins. I went a little crazy since the stuff is usually $7 each. I just can't resist a bargain! Now I just have to figure out what to do with the it all!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ooooo, I so love the clearance yarn. That's how I ended up with stash...

Good luck on #3! Hopefully that old saying is true, that the third time is the charm. I'm hoping for you!

Billy said...

Good luck!
The 29th is when I might be testing too.. (though Beta I'll only do if I have a positive HPT.)

Genkicat said...

Oh Yay! My fingers are crossed for you.

My beta is scheduled the 29th too...