That is what the stick keeps telling me. Still no surge.
The additional $600 was for complete monitoring during the entire cycle. I didn't bother asking them to break it down so that I could pick just the blood test for detecting the surge. I figured that it was so late in the cycle that I might as well save my money and just wait it out. I have one more digital OPK and a handful of the line comparison ones that I'll use up but I don't expect to get a positive.
I'm so disappointed that I have to wait until next month.
Scotland, Part Two
1 day ago