Saturday, November 22, 2008

Brrrr

Good golly, it's freezing out! I haven't been able to get warm all day.
I spent some time at the mall today looking for some gift ideas and I came home empty handed. Empty handed and a little smelly. I spritzed myself with a few different scents to see if I liked them so each of my wrists and my turtleneck are competing for my noses attention. It seemed like a good idea at the time but now it's just a bit stinky.

The stores are already too busy for my liking and the guy in the red suit already had a long line waiting to see him. I thought about giving the big elf's lap a whirl so I could tell him what I wanted for xmas. I decided that asking for man in a can would make me creepier than his fake bearded self and skipped out on that idea.

1 comment:

Dora said...

Hee hee. Yeah, kinda creepy!