Friday, June 13, 2008

Tag I'm it!

I can't refuse a tag by the Amazing Pepper!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago my favorite jeans still fit. I was finally feeling like I was over the worst break up ever and ready to move on. I loved the apartment that I was living in and had an adorable tabby cat named Henry.

2. Five things on my to do list for today - I'm going to skip the work stuff since that is never interesting or amusing. Order a birthday cake for my nephew, scan some photos in for dvd slideshow I've been asked to do for an anniversary party, make a pasta salad for nephew's birthday party, buy pretty smelling shampoo and last but never least - laundry.

3. Snacks I enjoy - I'm kind of a snack slut - I love them all! Chocolate anything, chips and salsa, popcorn, Swedish fish, pretzels...

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire - I would take care of my immediate family so they wouldn't have to worry about silly things like mortgages and daycare. I would have a groovy vacation compound where I could hang out with my family and friends. I would buy back the family homestead (shack!) in Ireland and fix it up. I would travel for a few months each year and volunteer at some pet causes the remainder of the year. I would also adopt and foster as many kids as I could take care of.

5. Places I have lived - I've lived my in the central MA or a Boston suburb for my whole life.

Places I’d love to live - MA is the place to be since I can't imagine being happy too far from Fenway.


I'm going to tag anyone who wants to be tagged.


Next up: An actual post

4 comments:

Kim said...

Happy belated birthday! I have a weakness for snacks too and Sweedish Fish are up there on my list! NCLM

Pepper said...

Ahhh ... the days when the favorite jeans still fit! What a beautiful time that was. :-)

Thanks for taking up the tag. Hope you enjoyed the birthday party!

Samantha said...

That's a great way to spend a billion dollars!

DC said...

I love this meme! And I miss my favorite jeans. Grrr.