I can't refuse a tag by the Amazing Pepper!
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago my favorite jeans still fit. I was finally feeling like I was over the worst break up ever and ready to move on. I loved the apartment that I was living in and had an adorable tabby cat named Henry.
2. Five things on my to do list for today - I'm going to skip the work stuff since that is never interesting or amusing. Order a birthday cake for my nephew, scan some photos in for dvd slideshow I've been asked to do for an anniversary party, make a pasta salad for nephew's birthday party, buy pretty smelling shampoo and last but never least - laundry.
3. Snacks I enjoy - I'm kind of a snack slut - I love them all! Chocolate anything, chips and salsa, popcorn, Swedish fish, pretzels...
4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire - I would take care of my immediate family so they wouldn't have to worry about silly things like mortgages and daycare. I would have a groovy vacation compound where I could hang out with my family and friends. I would buy back the family homestead (shack!) in Ireland and fix it up. I would travel for a few months each year and volunteer at some pet causes the remainder of the year. I would also adopt and foster as many kids as I could take care of.
5. Places I have lived - I've lived my in the central MA or a Boston suburb for my whole life.
Places I’d love to live - MA is the place to be since I can't imagine being happy too far from Fenway.
I'm going to tag anyone who wants to be tagged.
Next up: An actual post
#MicroblogMondays 156: Looking Ahead
37 minutes ago