Tuesday, June 17, 2008
called due to sniffles
I arrived at the hospital and got all the way to pre op before they cancelled my surgery. I've had a cold since last week and since there was still some nasal congestion they thought it best to cancel and reschedule. I'm pretty frustrated about the delay but it's better to be safe than sorry. I hate that I now have to go back to work for a week or two until the next attempt. I had everything neatly taken care for my absence so it will be quite the chore to take work back but not too much since I'm leaving again. argh!